Monday 30 June 2008

Hannah Montana Super fan






We had a fantastic weekend courtesy of Disney in London, Hotel was just the bees knees!

We didn't get to see any of the sights that we had planned though apart from a couple of wee trips to Richmond, which is just gorgeous.

Sophie did really well on her semi final and won - getting the highest score ever! Although she will never live down the chicken outfit that she had to wear for one of the rounds!!!

She then was through to the final on Sunday - and I can't reveal anything about that until it has aired!!!It's not allowed.

She will be on Tv twice this week on Disney channel, 525pm, it is running all week and I am not sure which day the semi final is running but we are going to have a party for all her friends- and some of ours too, for the final on Friday so it will be a rather full house.

Have posted some photos that the tv crew took as we were not allowed behind the scenes, not the best quality as someone changed the camera setting!!!

Will blog more after friday X

6 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow Caroline. How amazing. So glad you enjoyed yourself and I am sure Sophie will get over being in a chicken costume. When all her friends see her on TV, she'll be famous :) My DD loves that prog. Good luck in the final Sophie :)

tiggertastic said...

What a lovely read, so pleased you have a fantastic time, and the photos are excellent

Thanks for sharing your time with us

Sarah x

natnat said...

hi caroline so pleased to have found you i really regret not getting your email ad when i said bye it was me rushing as per norm so pleased that sophie got the supreme accolade she so deserves it i would love to have your email ad so i can chat to you a little more i cant beilve it we like the same things the card making and cupcakes lol love to have anything with a cupcake on and make yummy ones also oh and the handbags !!! catch you soon natalie (abis mum) :)

Max said...

Oooooh ... how exciting Caroline. Can you reveal the result yet??

caroline said...

Oh Max I am sorry that you didn't hear- she won the competition!!! I did post it on the forum, but I guess everything has been so hectic here that I forgot to blog the result and now I have put on the london trip instead!
Nat - would love to get in touch I f you email me at cupcakedaft@hotmail.com then I will give you my regular email address. Caroline XXX

nikkie316 said...

i caroline its nik hayleys mum just wanted to say hi,