Tuesday 1 July 2008

some makes for today





Happy first of July! Have been busy tidying up the old craft area today and will need to keep going tomorrow as I am nowhere near finishing! I did find time to do a few wee orders though- The anniversary card has not really come out well in the photos but I am quite proud of it! The client wanted to put this wedding photo on to the card but it just looked a little harsh so i popped it all in a vellum jacket which softened the whole look. I then popped some tiny silver hearts and some ribbon on it.

Lorna was really pleased with the whole effect.

Have treated myself to the Cricut Design Studio so will have a wee play with that too tomorrow - I have to stay in as Sophie is expecting a large box of prizes to be delivered at some point!!!

Have ordered some marvellous London papers , Disney papers and lots of embellishments to make her scrapbook, so they might arrive soon too.

I won't be bored over this holiday that's for sure!!

2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

WOW Fantastic cards you have made, Excellent hun

Sarah x

Max said...

Love the Anniversary card