Monday 30 June 2008

Ultramum has tagged me!!! It was ages ago aS I have not been to my bog for a while-
The Rules of the game
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Ten years ago?
Just going through a divorce ( not the most amicable!) Just started a new job as a chef in a local restaurant.
Five things in today’s to do list?
1) Take daughter to school
2) catch up on CB forum as I have been away too long
3) hang out washing as it is finally sunny out there!
4) Take Gemma to buy a nice dress for going out in London next week
5) remember to watch and record Hannah Montanah Suprerfan in case Sophie is on tonight.
Snacks I enjoy?
crisps and chocolate. I am also partial to Cuppa Soups ( oh! the shame)
Things I would do if I was a millionaire?
I would like a house(we are in a flat) just one extra room and a garden please. I would like to fund some research into strokes too, to try to help my Mum.
Places I have lived?
Kilbarchan to Beith and back to Kilbarchan
I’m going to tag…
Freehartz
twiggypeasticks
Devonbunny
Louise
Nicola J
and Lollies

No comments: