Sunday 15 June 2008

I have been a little busy this morning!






These are some of the orders that I have managed to get done so far this morning - been up since six though!

We are off to change the Father's day T- shirt later(doesn't like the colour that the girls chose!) and of course the shop just happens to be near Craftology, my favourite haunt for all things craft! So I might have to have a wee nosey in there too.

Will need to try to see some sunshine today too as I missed it yesterday. I was stuck in Braehead Shopping Centre with my daughter Sophie looking for a couple of outfits suitable for her big appearance on TV (nightmare shopping trip!).

She has managed to get into the final 12 (out of 16000!) for the Hannah Montana Superfan quiz. So we are off to London on Friday to Disney Studios down there!!! She will get filmed on Saturday and if she wins her round we will be staying until Sunday for the final, so it is all very exciting.

I will pop some photos on here when we get back!

8 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Stunning cards, i love them all, well done

sarahx

Sequin Bead said...

Fabulous cards by the way! Especially LOVE the Mum floral card, it's STUNNING! great work!
you certainly have been busy darlin'

Lauren said...

great cards
Lauren xx

Max said...

Fabulous cards ... and congratulations to Sophie. Hope she wins the quiz .... how exciting!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards! :)

caroline said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies XXX

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Fab cards, I love them all. Thanks for sharing them :)

Ultramum said...

Lovely cards :-)

How did the Superfan event pan out?

I've tagged you BTW - see my blog for details :-)
Eve