Monday 20 October 2008

It's been too long!!

Sorry everyone, I know I have been missing for far too long!
Lots of things been happening on the homefront, and not all pleasurable! Hopefully we have all turned a wee corner and I can get back to "normal". I have really missed being on the CB forum and have been on for the first time in an age tonight but it was so slow that I kept timing out so thought that I had better get a wee post or two on here to keep in touch!
I will need to make sure that I get on at least once a week - me time-to keep up with the gossip and chat.
I have done some cards over the last few months and have even done my first ever wedding invitations, so will post some pics (haven't taken photo of invites yet though!) Anyway it's nice to be back! Caroline xxxxx

No comments: