Tuesday 21 October 2008

my family pic


We went to a professional photographer, a friend called Nance Macfarlane, to get this pic done for my parents' anniversary and I am really pleased with it. They were over the moon with it, and we had a small party for them too which was great fun. A few friends and some family came round and we had a wee buffet too, so a success all round!
The pic is... from left to right Me, hubby, then under him Sophie, our youngest, up to my brother, then down to Gemma, oldest, and finally my sister in law.

3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

such a gorgeous photo, you must be thrilled with it.

Jules x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

I'm not suprised they loved it. It's a gorgeous photo and it sounds as if you all had a fantastic time :)

pinkpuppy said...

What a lovely picture.