Saturday 23 August 2008

Awards


I received this lovely award today from Ultramum and also from Lauren!!! (links on right) today.
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
So here goes:

Pinkbubble

devonbunny

tassie

max

boots

rachel

maggie d

So thank you so much for nominating me ladies, I love your blogs too!!!

3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Wow, thank you so much hunny :o)

Jules xx (devonbunny)

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you so much for my award. You are very kind nominating me.

Jo x

Max said...

Where are you hiding? Come out ... come out ... wherever you are.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx